Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Importance of Technology

You never realize just how much you need your computer, your phone, or the Internet until you don't have it. For me, my laptop is essential for schoolwork, managing my small business, and keeping in touch with people for various purposes. Unfortunately, my laptop screen has developed an internal crack. By developed an internal crack, I mean someone stepped on it. At least I think that's what happened. So, here I am, writing this post from my phone. And trying to fill an order with a computer that has a very unreliable Internet connection. 

I was planning on writing a real post today, but now I can't. Everything I was gonna use is one my laptop! Oh well. I'll do that later. Prepare to see some great new hats and chunky scarves! Also, there will be a call for pattern testers!

Love,
The Quiet Koala

No comments:

Post a Comment